Cost & Quality Benchmarks
Cortex Media is one of the few media auditors that can provide both cost and quality benchmarks in the US and the key international markets around the world.
Media benchmarking provides a strong competitive advantage for improved media negotiations. Benchmarking identifies specific savings opportunities by vendor, daypart or market, and helps establish aggressive but achievable Cost per Point (CPP) or Cost per Thousand (CPM) goals.
- Media cost benchmarking is provided through proprietary cost pools that are stable and projectable
- Pools cover multiple demos/targets
- For national TV, local TV, digital, radio (top markets), national magazines/newspapers, and outdoor
- Data for multiple categories, including:
|Food Service||Electronics||Luxury Goods||Health & Beauty|
- Maintained over several years and updated continually
- Pool size and availability details can be tailored depending on your specific needs
- Quality is measured against a panel of relevant advertisers to benchmark position in pod/break, affinity, average ratings achieved, media mix, reach and other relevant KPIs